Skye

Skye
PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday 26 January 2013

Skye's Training Continues.....

Today I found a notebook which I had written in back in September. I had written down all the training issues I wanted to solve with Skye before she moved on into advanced training: (if you click on the photos you can see them bigger so it's easier to read)


And I'm glad to say more than half of those issues were completely solved and we don't even think about them anymore : )


The only things we still have to work on;

So hopefully all will be solved in 6 weeks time before she moves into Advanced training!
We now have a date when she'll be moving into advanced training; either the 1st or 2nd of March. So this means 6 weeks to go. 

Today I've been working on settle down in the house, without distractions, without jacket. And tomorrow I shall put the jacket on and begin increase distractions (example: not so interesting food like rice cake or crackers)

I'll keep you updated on how she progresses!


Yesterday Chief the Labradoodle came over to play. They both had a great time







No comments: